When you offer services, such as teaching, mentoring, or coaching, seize the opportunity to enhance the experience for your students and clients. This may also be a chance to create extra income for yourself.
I’m talking about offering upgrades to your services.
An upgrade is an offer that adds value to the service for an additional fee.
The most important reason to offer an upgrade is that it improves the experience for your students. The additional income is a bonus for you.
Your upgrade offer is limited only by your imagination. Here are some ideas to help get you started:
- An additional, but different, workshop or class
- Printed and bound copy of your notes
- Audio recording of your notes
- Video lessons
- “Club” membership
- A lifetime Facebook group that includes club-only email tips
- A package of programs and bonuses, like the Art Career Success System
- Personal coaching, mentoring, or critique sessions (live or via video conference)
If you are hosting a multi-day workshop, consider adding:
- Private tours
- 30-minute coaching/critique sessions before or after instruction for the day or an additional coaching-only day at the end
What can you offer to a large number of people at a reasonable price?