Is your art piling up?
Have you been neglecting your collectors?
Do you have a backlog of names to add to your mailing list?
Are your fans wondering what you're up to?
Summon your energy to pay better attention to your buyers, collectors, and fans.
Keep your name out there!
Relationships are everything! Most of your opportunities will come from word of mouth and referrals from people who love you.
Are you ignoring the very people who can help you the most?
For the 18 days of this class, you will focus on your contact list. You will:
- Expand your mailing list
- Carve out time to update your list
- Maintain data for your contacts
- Decide how you will use your contact list
- Make your fans feel special
- Follow up with tips and leads
- Prioritize a People I Want to Meet list
Read the Cultivate Collectors class syllabus (PDF file)
how it works
Log onto your computer from the comfort of your home, office, local coffee shop, or interplanetary traveling craft.
Your time zone is irrelevant. Time of day matters not.
There are no scheduled meeting times.
Everything is posted on the private class blog.
You are welcome to participate on the blog or to travel in solitude.
Class lessons will be posted on weekdays only during the class session dates. You will receive daily (weekday) reminders to pick up your lesson.
Class lessons include PDF downloads, audio files (which are for auditory learners—all audio files will also be available as PDF files), and a little video.
You just need a computer and space to devote to your dreams.
You will get out of the class as much as you put into it.
I suggest setting aside time in the morning to do the class lessons.
Some days you may just read and other days you may have homework or journaling.
As with most classes, some lessons will speak to you more than other lessons.
You decide whether you spend 15 minutes or two hours on each lesson.
The blog will remain for two weeks following the class.
Read the complete Cultivate Collectors class syllabus (PDF file)
additional options (available at checkout)
1. Get this class along with Get Organized and Blast Off for just $267. (All three classes must be taken consecutively as they are posted on the class schedule, e.g. you can't take one now and two next year. If you start with Cultivate Collectors, your next class will be Get Organized, and you will finish up with Blast Off.)
2. If you really want to land among the stars, pay just $127 more and get a 45-minute phone consultation with me to map out your plan. This discounted rate is available only to class participants. Consultation must take place within 1 month of the last day of class at a mutually convenient time. You will receive a little bit of homework to help me prepare for the call.
3. Book + free shipping. This class is based on some of the concepts outlined in my book, I’d Rather Be in the Studio! The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion. You do not need the book for the class. Everything is provided for you. However, you will be given the option to order both together and will receive free shipping on the book as a member of this class.
February 9-March 4, 2011
Read the detailed class syllabus before you enroll!
Above options available at checkout.
Image at top of the page is courtesy Benoit Philippe.