In the Blast Off class, you will . . .
- Decide to go for it
- Define success for yourself
- Commit to your vision
- Identify and personalize strategies
- Create good habits
- Release what you don't love
- Set boundaries
The Blast Off class is a terrific blend of
motivation, coaching, and
you can use to take your art career to a new level.
You'll be working on the following.
- Commit to accepting responsibility for your life
- Capture your Vision and plan to enact it
- Monthly financial worksheet (getting a grip on your financial situation)
- Your plan for continuing education and handling your information overload
- Identify tasks you can hire out (or let go of)
- Complete a challenging (but workable) plan for the entire year
Read the Blast Off class syllabus (PDF file)
how it works
Log onto your computer from the comfort of your home, office, local coffee shop, or interplanetary traveling craft.
Your time zone is irrelevant. Time of day matters not.
There are no scheduled meeting times.
Everything is posted on the private class blog.
You are welcome to participate on the blog or to travel in solitude.
Class lessons will be posted on weekdays only during the class session dates. You will receive daily (weekday) reminders to pick up your lesson.
Class lessons include PDF downloads, audio files (which are for auditory learners—all audio files will also be available as PDF files), and a little video.
You just need a computer and space to devote to your dreams.
You will get out of the class as much as you put into it.
I suggest setting aside time in the morning to do the class lessons.
Some days you may just read and other days you may have homework or journaling.
As with most classes, some lessons will speak to you more than other lessons.
You decide whether you spend 15 minutes or two hours on each lesson.
Are you open to what the universe has in store for you?
Are you ready to soar?
Read the complete Blast Off class syllabus before you enroll.
*Note: This class is no longer being scheduled. Be sure to check back in 2013 for new offerings!
Subscribe here for the most up-to-date information.