In this class, you will . . .
- Decide to go for it
- Define success for yourself
- Commit to your vision
- Identify and personalize strategies
- Create good habits
- Release what you don't love
- Set boundaries
The Blast Off class is a terrific blend of
motivation, coaching, and
you can use to take your art career to a new level.
You'll be working on the following.
- Commit to accepting responsibility for your life
- Capture your Vision and plan to enact it
- Monthly financial worksheet (getting a grip on your financial situation)
- 2010 Plan for continuing education and handling your information overload
- Identify tasks you can hire out (or let go of)
- Complete a challenging (but workable) plan for the entire year
Read the Blast Off class syllabus (PDF file)
how it works
Log onto your computer from the comfort of your home, office, local coffee shop, or interplanetary traveling craft.
Your time zone is irrelevant. Time of day matters not.
There are no scheduled meeting times.
Everything is posted on the private class blog.
You are welcome to participate on the blog or to travel in solitude.
Class lessons will be posted on weekdays only during the class session dates. You will receive daily (weekday) reminders to pick up your lesson.
Class lessons include PDF downloads, audio files (which are for auditory learners—all audio files will also be available as PDF files), and a little video.
You just need a computer and space to devote to your dreams.
You will get out of the class as much as you put into it.
I suggest setting aside time in the morning to do the class lessons.
Some days you may just read and other days you may have homework or journaling.
As with most classes, some lessons will speak to you more than other lessons.
You decide whether you spend 15 minutes or two hours on each lesson.
The blog will remain for two weeks following the class.
Are you open to what the universe has in store for you?
Are you ready to soar?
Read the complete Blast Off class syllabus (PDF file)
additional options (available at checkout)
1. Get this class along with Cultivate Collectors and Get Organized for just $267. (All three classes must be taken consecutively as they are posted on the class schedule, e.g. you can't take one now and two next year. If you start with Blast Off, your next class will be Cultivate Collectors, and you will finish up with Get Organized.)
2. If you really want to land among the stars, pay just $127 more and get a 45-minute phone consultation with me to map out your plan. This discounted rate is available only to class participants. Consultation must take place within 1 month of the last day of class at a mutually convenient time. You will receive a little bit of homework to help me prepare for the call.
3. Book + free shipping. This class is based on some of the concepts outlined in my book, I’d Rather Be in the Studio! The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion. You do not need the book for the class. Everything is provided for you. However, you will be given the option to order both together and will receive free shipping on the book as a member of this class.
Read the complete Blast Off class syllabus before you enroll.
Just $97 for this August 25-September 18 expedition.
Above options available at checkout.