1. The janitor who cleans your gallery or apartment lobby.
2. The housekeeper who does good work, so that you can focus on your good work.
3. The gardener and lawn mower who tend to the outside of your space.
4. The tech person who was so patient with you when you thought the world was falling apart.
5. The person at the shipping company who “gets” that your art needs white-glove treatment.
6. The mail carrier who delivers important correspondence and packages.
7. The coffee shop owner who lets you mooch wifi for two hours in exchange for a $5 cuppa joe.